On June 5, more than 100 patients and community members attended our Hearing & Cognition Seminar hosted by Dr. Brian Taylor. This free event covered:
- The connection between hearing & cognition.
- How the brain works to help you hear.
- Benefits of hearing devices.
- Open house from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Q&A opportunity with Dr. Brian Taylor, Director of Clinical Audiology at Fuel Medical Group, renowned researcher and seasoned presenter in audiology.
All were welcome regardless of hearing ability. The class was designed for hearing device wearers, their friends and family and anyone looking to communicate better in all situations.
If you were unable to attend our Hearing & Cognition Seminar, call today to schedule an appointment for a free hearing screening. Our audiologists will review the information that was covered at the event with you and answer any questions you may have.