Upcoming Alumni Events
We invite you to our upcoming events:
- CAA Alumni Reunion in San Diego Marriott La Jolla: Sept. 9, 2022 from 6:30-8:30 p.m .
- Join new students, current faculty and alumni at our annual event at CAA! Please RSVP here.
- Professional Day, Mock Interviews: Sept. 10, 2022
- Contact Dr. Joe Hu at email@example.com to volunteer.
- White Coat Ceremony: Sept. 30, 2022
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for to volunteer as a speaker.
Kirsten McWilliams, Au.D. – Class of 2018
My path to audiology began as an infant, when my mother started bringing me to work with her. She is also a doctor of audiology and started her private practice almost 40 years ago. Growing up in her practice, I had the opportunity to work in all aspects of the family business. I learned that as a business owner, you must wear many hats. I’ve been the receptionist, the bookkeeper, the biller, the janitor, the audiology assistant, the hearing aid specialist, the audiologist, and finally, the business owner myself. I’ve always been interested in the business/operations aspect of audiology. Being in private practice, you are able to grow as much as you’re willing to work it. Your success is a direct reflection of how much effort you put into it.
My experience being raised in an audiology practice, along with my incredible education at UOP, made me the provider I am today. My years at UOP were some of the best of my life, with lifelong peer connections and mentors. My experience and confidence in audiology is directly related to the experience of my professors and the depth of my clinical rotations. My cohort was the inaugural cohort of the program, which came with its own challenges but ultimately created a special bond between my classmates and my professors. Every day that I help someone with severe tinnitus, program a cochlear implant or explain the difference between audiologists and hearing aid dispensers, I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to be a UOP grad.
Kirsten McWilliams, Au.D., Tinnitus Specialist and Practice Owner of The Hearing Solution
Kelsey Arhart, Au.D. – Class of 2019
Like many, I originally chose the path of speech-language pathology at an undergraduate level. I quickly came to realize it wasn’t the right path for me. My interest in audiology piqued when I came across a Navy externship opportunity. Coming from a family of veterans and being a first-generation Korean adoptee, I had an intrinsic desire to give back to a country that had given me so many opportunities.
I credit UOP for providing me with the resources and experiences I needed to grow as a provider. As an audiologist in the military, our primary focus is the prevention of NIHL. My time as an intern at the SF VA through our program opened my eyes to the significant impact of hearing loss on service members.
I currently serve as the active-duty audiologist on board MCAGCC Twentynine Palms. When I’m not seeing patients, I’m educating the fleet on the importance of the hearing conservation program. I also serve as my command’s safety officer, which has allowed me to reach Marines and Sailors on a much larger level. I was recently selected as department head and nominated for Officer of the Quarter. I’ll be going on one year this November and look forward to continuing to serve this country as an occupational audiologist.
Kelsey Arhart, Au.D. in uniform (left) with a fellow active-duty audiologist (right) at officer development school graduation.
Giving Back to University of the Pacific Audiology
Pay it forward to the next generation of audiologists. University of the Pacific is looking for clinics available to precepting audiology students. If you are working in the Bay Area and your site is open to precepting, please contact the Department at email@example.com.
Adjunct Teaching and Guest Lecturing
Share your experience with the next generation of audiologists. The Audiology Department is always looking to expand our pool of adjunct professors and preceptors. We have around 10 classes per year that are taught by adjuncts and up to three days a week per semester of precepting. The pay for both positions is $65/hour. Not ready to commit to a full class, but want to try it out by giving a guest lecture? We have plenty of opportunities! For more information on how to apply to the pool, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ensure the educational legacy of UoP Audiology. Show your appreciating for the education you received by honoring the University of the Pacific Hearing and Balance Center with a gift today.
Your financial support helps our audiologists touch and improve the lives of patients throughout Northern California. Through your generosity, we will be able to purchase new technologies and update our facilities while continuing to uphold the Center’s reputation for exceptional, respected hearing services. Please send your gift today by visiting this link or contact email@example.com for other ways to donate.
If you have any questions, please contact Lana Watts, Senior Assistant Dean of Advancement at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a donation receipt from the University for income tax purposes.
Alumni & Current Jobs
|Karina Bresaola (2018)||Clinical Audiologist, Kaiser Permanente Antioch Medical Center|
|Danielle Davis (2018)||Clinical Audiologist, Kaiser Permanente Sacramento Medical Center|
|Jan Gamble (2018)||Clinical Audiologist, Microtone Audiology, Inc.|
|Annie Ha (2018)||Clinical Audiologist, Audiological Services of San Francisco|
|Nakita Jarmon (2018)||Clinical Audiologist, Denver Hearing Specialists|
|Ashley Johnson (2018)||Clinical Audiologist, Oakdale Ear Nose and Throat Clinic|
|Eun (Rudi) Kim (2018)||Clinical Audiologist, Orange County Physicians’ Hearing Services|
|Veronica Koo (2018)||Pediatric Audiologist, Stanford Children’s Health|
|Cheyenne LeBlanc (2018)||Clinical Audiologist, Valley Children’s Healthcare|
|Tiana Lujan (2018)||Clinical Audiologist, Boulder Valley Ear Nose and Throat|
|Susanna Marshall (2018)||Pediatric Audiologist, Vanderbilt University Medical Center|
|Kirsten McWilliams (2018)||Private Practice Owner & Clinical Audiologist, The Hearing Solution|
|Anastasiya Pereverzeva (2018)||Clinical Audiologist, Sutter Bay Medical Foundation|
|Monika Sharma (2018)||Clinical Audiologist, Pacific Coast Hearing Care|
|Hayley Shillington (2018)||Pediatric Audiologist, UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital Oakland|
|Benjamin Thompson (2018)||Founder & Clinical Audiologist and Tinnitus Expert, Treble Health|
|Melissa Velasco (2018)||Clinical Audiologist, Riverside Medical Center|
|Jaslean Ahuja (2019)||Clinical Audiologist, Metro Hearing|
|Jacob Blaschko-Iveland (2019)||Clinical Audiologist, South Bay Hearing and Balance Center|
|Clare Gallagher (2019)||Clinical Audiologist, Kaiser Permanente Richmond and Oakland Medical Centers|
|Gina Gates (2019)||Clinical Audiologist, Kaiser Permanente Franklin Medical Offices|
|Marissa Gilger-Highberger (2019)||Clinical Audiologist, Gold Country Hearing & Balance|
|Phillip Inouye (2019)||Clinical Audiologist, MultiCare Ear, Nose & Throat Specialists|
|Kisal Joseph (2019)||Clinical Audiologist, Second Chance Hearing Center|
|Meghann Keehner (2019)||Clinical Audiologist, Kaiser Permanente Vacaville Medical Center|
|Cheryl Linton (2019)||Self Employed Audiologist Consultant|
|Grace McManus (2019)||Clinical Audiologist, Center for Healthy Aging|
|Helen Menasche (2019)||Educational Audiologist, Los Angeles Unified School District|
|Mateel Musallam (2019)||Clinical Audiologist, Stanford Ear Institute|
|Aimee Paredez (2019)||Clinical Audiologist, Kaiser Permanente Roseville Medical Center|
|Esther Pugh (2019)||Clinical Audiologist, The House Institute, Ear Clinic|
|Melanie Rosenblatt (2019)||Clinical Assistant Professor, University of the Pacific Hearing and Balance Center|
|Fatima Sajjadi (2019)||Clinical Audiologist, San Francisco Department of Public Health|
|McKenna Walker (2019)||Clinical Audiologist, Ear Nose and Throat Consultants of Nevada|
|Amanda Wheeler (2019)||Clinical Audiologist, Valley Hearing Aid Center|
|Sabina Yungert (2019)||Pediatric Audiologist, UCSF Health Pediatric Audiology Clinic|
|Anna Zhdamirova (2019)||Clinical Audiologist, Kaiser Permanente Vacaville Medical Center|
|Mona Atashigolestan (2020)||Intraoperative Neuromonitorist, UCSF Health|
|Elizabeth Barragan (2020)||Clinical Audiologist, The Hearing Solution|
|Victoria Beene (2020)||Clinical Audiologist, Sutter Health Palo Alto Medical Foundation|
|Meagan Bergeron (2020)||Clinical Audiologist, BASS Medical Group|
|Sydney Black (2020)||Clinical Audiologist, Easterseals Johnstown/Somerset Division|
|Beau Campa (2020)||Clinical Audiologist, Hearing Science of Walnut Creek|
|Michelle DeBlauw (2020)||Clinical Audiologist, UCSF Health|
|Brenna Fair (2020)||Clinical Audiologist, Kaiser Permanente Roseville Medical Center|
|Mackenzie Gomes (2020)||Clinical Audiologist, Kedren Community Health Center Inc.|
|Jessica Guerra (2020)||Director of Audiology and Joint Venture Partner, Amplify Hearing USA|
|Devin Inabinet (2020)||Clinical Audiologist, Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Medical Center|
|Lily Lai (2020)||Educational Audiologist, San Francisco Unified School District|
|Hannah Litton (2020)||Pediatric Audiologist, Rady Children’s Hospital – San Diego|
|Riley Mackall (2020)||Clinical Audiologist, Kaiser Permanente Sacramento Medical Center|
|Baneet Mushiana (2020)||Clinical Audiologist, Los Angeles VA Healthcare System|
|Ashley Richards (2020)||Clinical Audiologist, VA Boston Healthcare System|
|Nicole Sefershayan (2020)||Clinical Audiologist, Audiology Island|
|Chelsea Studley (2020)||Clinical Audiologist, VA Boston Healthcare System|
|Jasmine Zavala (2020)||Clinical Audiologist, Kaiser Permanente Roseville Medical Center|
|Kesley Arhart (2021)||Clinical Audiologist, US Navy|
|Dannmille Baquir (2021)||Clinical Audiologist, Providence Speech and Hearing Center|
|Sarah Bernacki (2021)||Clinical Audiologist, Charlotte Eye Ear Nose & Throat Associates, P.A.|
|Janely Calderon (2021)||Clinical Audiologist, Kaiser Permanente Union City Medical Offices|
|Justin Cha (2021)||Clinical Audiologist, BASS Medical Group|
|Shannon Clemons (2021)||Clinical Audiologist, Professional Hearing Associates, Inc.|
|Erika Flores (2021)||Clinical Audiologist, Kaiser Permanente Vacaville Medical Center|
|Jaynelle May Garcia (2021)||Clinical Audiologist, Hearing and Speech Center of Northern California|
|Amber Gidley-Berg (2021)||Clinical Audiologist, Mount Vernon VA Clinic|
|Marta Kebede (2021)||Clinical Audiologist, Kaiser Permanente San Rafael Medical Center|
|Kevin Ng (2021)||Clinical Audiologist, Miami VA Health Care System|
|Thali Ramirez (2021)||Clinical Audiologist, Kaiser Permanente Walnut Creek Medical Center|
|Janet Rangel (2021)||Clinical Audiologist, San Francisco VA Medical Center|
|Casey Riley (2021)||Pediatric Audiologist, Ann & Robert H. Children’s Hospital of Chicago|
|Ana Tejeda (2021)||Clinical Audiologist, Kaiser Permanente San Rafael Medical Center|
|Tanya Wolfram (2021)||Clinical Audiologist, Kaiser Permanente Walnut Creek Medical Center|
Connect with Alumni & Current Students
Help us keep you connected. If you have moved, changed email, or mailing addresses, let us know by emailing your updated information to email@example.com! By keeping your information current, you will receive University of the Pacific Audiology news and updates.
Audiology Associates, a privately-owned independent Audiology practice in Santa Rosa, California is seeking Audiologist to add to our team. We have been helping the hard of hearing community since 1984. We are passionate about providing the best hearing healthcare technology available and to provide the best experience possible. The ideal candidate will be someone who can work independently as well as in a team environment. The position is flexible for individuals seeking either full or part time employment.
The Audiologist will be responsible for hearing evaluations for all ages, fittings, follow-up care, as well as counseling and educating the patient to find the best solution to treat their hearing loss. We are also looking for individuals that have experience in VNGs, ABRs, and cognitive issues.
Main Job Functions:
- Provides excellent customer service and maintains good public relations
- Conduct diagnostic comprehensive hearing evaluations
- Executes a treatment plan through excellent counseling and education
- Recommend and fit proper hearing devices based on patient’s needs
- Tinnitus evaluations and Management, VNGs, ABRs, Cognition
- Assist in clinical administrative functions including phone calls, documentation, reporting, tracking, etc.
- Participate in physician outreach, including community events, lunch and learns, health fairs, teaching at local universities, in-office education classes, etc. (Take ownership of your schedule)/1 activity per month
- Maintain confidentiality of all business, patient information and proprietary MA5P METHOD tm
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
You will need:
- Education: Masters or Doctorate in Audiology
- Active CA Dispensing license or eligible for licensure
- Strong leadership, communication, and sales skills
- Self-starter, team player, positive energy
- Problem solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary plus commission plan (cash balance and profit sharing) and Retirement Plan
- Paid time off, holidays
- Medical Insurance, including dental and vision
- Other Perks
Please email your resume to Elizabeth Jenkins: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a job opening and would like us to announce it in our next newsletter, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
University and Department News
Unique Health Care Collaborative at University of the Pacific
- The Pacific Dental Services Health Care Collaborative clinic and education building will allow us to lead the way towards a future that will support deeper collaboration between dental and medical care providers. We are looking forward to strengthening our connection with the Dugoni School of Dentistry, our students are particularly excited to be part of this new collaborative educational model. Planning and fundraising for the building are underway and we expect to break ground soon.
Faculty Research and Award Updates
- Research conducted by Gabriella Musacchia, Ph.D. (Associate Professor and Department Chair of Audiology), published in Brain Sciences, is unlocking how the brain interacts by examining people’s brainwave after playing music together. The study found that the two people’s brain waves continue to be synchronized after the music has stopped, which has many clinical and social implications. Dr. Musacchia is now looking to expand her research in several areas, including whether similar results are seen with those with learning difficulties and in newborn-caregiver pairs. To read more about her featured article: https://www.pacific.edu/pacific-newsroom/pacific-researchers-unlock-how-music-connects-listeners
- Celia Zhang, Au.D., Ph.D. (Assistant Professor in Audiology) received the Advancing Academic-Research Career (AARC) Award from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association. This is an award that supports mentored activities in both teaching and research. She will be co-mentored by Drs. Gabriella Musacchia (University of the Pacific) and Matthew Fitzgerald (Stanford University).
Congratulations Class of 2022!
- Rosana Amaro, Au.D.
- Edina Atanos, Au.D.
- Munirah Awad, Au.D.
- Jasmine Carino, Au.D.
- Jenna Cullinan, Au.D.
- Akosua Darko, Au.D.
- Esmeralda Espino, Au.D.
- Amber Fletcher, Au.D.
- Megan Korbelik, Au.D.
- Rhonda Labib, Au.D.
- Ho Ming Lau, Au.D.
- Mia Malkin, Au.D.
- Kiyana Sagarang, Au.D.
- Natalie Sienko, Au.D.
- Kyleigh Takahashi, Au.D.
- Patricia Tan, Au.D.
- Sara Tennant, Au.D.
- Matthew Vo, Au.D.
- Katherine Yeh, Au.D.
Widex Hearing Aid Fitting Workshop: March 2022
- Dr. Fadi Najem invited Widex to his Amplification class for a demonstration on their new hearing aid fitting software.
Faryiah Omarshah (left) and Kabrina Do (right), Class of 2024, exploring the Widex fitting software.
2022 American Academy of Audiology Conference: April 2022
- AAA Conference was a success for UOP Audiology with two student research posters and one podium presentation. It was an excellent experience for students and great to catch up with recent alumni!
27th Annual Senior Smiles and Wellness Health Fair: May 22, 2022
- Audiology students and faculty provided free hearing screenings for seniors in the community.
OKU Sutro Excellence Day: May 2022
- The OKU Sutro Excellence Day is an annual showcase recognizing the research and clinical achievements of students. Thank you to everyone that participated in sharing their outstanding work.
- Congratulations to our award winners!
- 1st Place for Research Presentation: Marjorie Meyer and Kathleen Parker
- 1st Place for Clinical Presentation: Zarghona Fazli
- 2nd Place for Clinical Presentation: Gabriel Liboiron-Cohen
Bay Area Walk4Hearing: June 2022
- University of the Pacific Student Academy of Audiology participated in the Walk4Hearing to bring attention to hearing loss and promote the importance of hearing health.
Externship Sendoff for Class of 2023: June 2022
- Congratulations to our Class of 2023 as they are now headed off to their externship!
|Cita Bianca Alcala||Orange County Physicians’ Hearing Services||Irvine, CA|
|Fabiola Alvarez||Kaiser Permanente||Redwood City, CA|
|Alyssa Carrillo||San Francisco VA Medical Center||San Francisco, CA|
|Alexis Dalager||UC Health Hearing and Balance Clinic||Aurora, CO|
|Zarghona Fazli||Kaiser Permanente||Vacaville, CA|
|Kristan Fimbres||West Coast Hearing and Balance Center||Oxnard, CA|
|Jane Honda||UCSF Health||San Francisco, CA|
|Danielle Kopplin||UCLA Health||Los Angeles, CA|
|Anasimon Mannsore||Silver State Hearing and Balance||Reno, NV|
|Marjorie Meyer||University of Georgia Speech and Hearing Clinic||Athens, GA|
|Thasveen Sandhu||Kaiser Permanente||Santa Clara, CA|
|Mayra Tagle||Silicon Valley Hearing||Los Gatos, CA|
|Rachel Terron||Sacramento Ear, Nose & Throat||Sacramento, CA|
|Courtney Tramacera||Central Coast Audiology||Monterey, CA|
|Juliana Velasquez||Kaiser Permanente||Fresno, CA|
|Anna Walters||University of the Pacific Hearing and Balance Center||Stockton, CA|
Class of 2024
- Christopher Barajas
- Madeline Buchanan
- Dezsiree Datu
- Kabrina Do
- Giana Hatem
- Analisa Johnson
- Holly Kim
- Jade Kwan
- Gabriel Liboiron-Cohen
- Jacob Nimmo
- Fariyah Omarshar
- Siddhesh Palashikar
- Kathleen Parker
- Myriah Pitt
- Mayra Rodriguez
- Sanjna Saini
- Hind Shihadeh
Congratulations to Scholarship and Award Winners!
- Cita Bianca Alcala (Class of 2023) was awarded the Student Research Forum Award for the presentation of Subcortical Neural Representation of Emotion Detection Processing at the 2022 American Academy of Audiology Conference in St. Louis, MO.
- Jade Kwan and Mayra Rodriguez (Class of 2024) were awarded the Audiology/Hearing Science Research Travel Award (ARTA) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) and will be attending the 2022 ASHA Convention in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Resound Scholarship
- Alexis Dalager, Class of 2023
- Kristan Fimbres, Class of 2023
- Jane Honda, Class of 2023
- Jade Kwan, Class of 2024
- Fariyah Omarshar, Class of 2024
- Analisa Johnson, Class of 2024
- Kaiser Permanente Scholarship
- Dezsiree Datu, Class of 2024
- Anthony Stephenson Parker Diversity Scholarship
- Cita Bianca Alcala, Class of 2023
- Christopher Barajas, Class of 2024
- Analisa Johnson, Class of 2024
- Audiology Excellence Scholarship
- Alyssa Carrillo, Class of 2023
- Madeleine Buchanan, Class of 2024
- Gabriel Liboiron-Cohen, Class of 2024
Student Presentations at 2022 California Academy of Audiology Conference
- Analisa Johnson and Madeleine Buchanan (Class of 2024) will be presenting on Simultaneous Recording of Auditory Brainstem Response and the Frequency Following Response.
- Jade Kwan and Mayra Rodriguez (Class of 2024) will be presenting on Verification and Validation of Over-the-Counter Hearing Device.
From left to right: Madeleine Buchanan, Jade Kwan, Mayra Rodriguez, and Analisa Johnson
2021-2022 Faculty & Staff Updates
- Melanie Rosenblatt, Au.D. (University of the Pacific, Audiology Graduate, Class of 2018) joined the University of the Pacific Hearing and Balance Center in San Francisco in July 2022 as a Clinical Assistant Professor. She completed her externship at Kaiser Permanente San Francisco where she specialized in vestibular assessments and tinnitus management. Welcome Dr. Rosenblatt!
- Munirah Awad, Au.D. (University of the Pacific, Audiology Graduate, Class of 2022) joined the University of the Pacific Hearing and Balance Center in Stockton in July 2022 as a Clinical Assistant Professor. Munirah enjoys working with diverse populations and helping people from all walks of life. Her goal is to help patients improve their quality of life by providing patient-centered care. Welcome Dr. Awad!
- Jiong Hu, Ph.D., Au.D. was promoted to Associate Professor in July 2021. He also assumed the role of Graduate Coordinator, where he manages academic activities such as curriculum and program design and practice, summative assessments and degree progression management. Students in his lab continue to actively participate in research, present and publish their works.
- Gabriella Musacchia, Ph.D. was promoted to Associate Professor and Chair of the Audiology Department in July 2021. In this role, Dr. Musacchia is responsible for overseeing the activities of the Audiology Department including the Audiology Program and the Pacific Hearing and Balance Center of Stockton and San Francisco.
- Julia Chung, Au.D. joined as a Clinical Assistant Professor and Director of Clinical Services at the University of the Pacific Hearing and Balance Center in San Francisco in August 2021. Before joining Pacific, Dr. Chung practiced at the University of California San Francisco as a Senior Audiologist and Research Audiologist.
- Gail Amornpongchai, Au.D. was promoted to Clinical Associate Professor in April 2022 and is the Director of Clinical Services at the University of the Pacific Hearing and Balance Center in Stockton. Dr. Amornpongchai enjoys working with both adult and pediatric patients. She is highly skilled and knowledgeable in all areas of diagnostic evaluation and hearing aid technology.
- Celia Zhang, Au.D., Ph.D. joined as an Assistant Professor in July 2021. She has extensive experience in auditory research, both clinical and basic science research. Dr. Zhang strives to foster a welcoming atmosphere so that all students feel supported and encouraged throughout their graduate education.
- Fadi Najem, Au.D., Ph.D. joined as an Assistant Professor in July 2021. He has extensive clinical experience and has worked over the years with a wide variety of pediatric and adult patients suffering from hearing loss and vestibular disorders. Dr. Najem believes that students are the key for achieving a better future of the audiology profession.
- Shantelle Bishop joined as the Clinical Services Manager in the San Francisco Clinic. She comes with office management experience in dentistry and the financial industry, providing her with outstanding customer service and remarkable interpersonal skills.
- Maria Peterson joined as the Program Services Associate in the Audiology Department. Maria began her career at the University of the Pacific School of Dentistry in 1998 where she assisted the Department of Endodontics and Oral Surgery in admissions, course building and hiring of teaching faculty. Prior to her return to Pacific, she supported the Vice President of University Advancement and the Foundation at San Francisco State University.
- Cherry Henson joined as the Administrative Assistant at the Stockton Clinic. Prior to this role, Cherry managed a preschool for 15 years until her three children migrated to the U.S. from the Philippines in 2019. Cherry will work with a broad range of pediatric and adult patients.
- Iris McCollum joined as the Clinical Services Associate at the Stockton Clinic. Her main duties are billing insurance, coordinating hearing aid care, and assisting with walk-in hearing aid patients. Iris looks forward to helping patients from all walks of life.
Current Adjuncts and Preceptors
- Anga Lao, Au.D. is the owner and Clinical Audiologist at Precision Hearing and a Visiting Clinical Professor at the University of the Pacific. She has special interests in hearing aid fitting, tinnitus management and pediatric hearing assessments with a goal of ensuring that individual priorities are met while maximizing health benefits and quality of life for every patient.
- Heidi Makeig, M.S. is a Visiting Clinical Professor at the University of the Pacific. Professor Makeig focused on adult and pediatric diagnostics in medical settings throughout career, including electrophysiology and balance testing. As a preceptor, she strives to foster curiosity and confidence in her students while maintaining a respectful and positive learning environment.
- Suzanne Galal, Pharm.D. is a Practicum Course Coordinator at the University of the Pacific, School of Pharmacy and an Adjunct Instructor in the Department of Audiology. She teaches the Pharmacology course to Audiology students.
- Peter Marincovich, Ph.D. is the owner and Director of Audiology Services of Audiology Associates in Santa Rosa, CA. His areas of special interest include the assessment of auditory and vestibular disorders, healthcare policy, hearing care solutions and delivery systems and audiology education. He co-teaches the Counseling class with Dr. Beene.
- Victoria Beene, Au.D. is an alumnus from the University of Pacific Audiology (Class of 2020). She is currently a Clinical Audiologist at Sutter Health Palo Alto Medical Foundation. She co-teaches the Counseling class with Dr. Marincovich.
- Andrea Borne, Au.D. is the Chief of Audiology and Speech Pathology at the San Francisco VA Medical Center and Visiting Clinical Professor at the University of the Pacific. She is currently precepting students in the University of the Pacific Hearing and Balance Center in San Francisco and teaching two courses: Deaf Culture and Communication Systems and Speech-Language Pathology for Audiologists.
- Jennifer Henderson-Sabes, Au.D. is a Visiting Professor at the University of the Pacific. Her area of expertise includes neurophysiology, aural rehabilitation, tinnitus, and novel treatments. She currently teaches Aural Rehabilitation and Tinnitus Assessment and Management.
- Michelle DeBlauw, Au.D. is an alumnus from the University of Pacific Audiology (Class of 2020). She is currently a Clinical Audiologist at UCSF Health and Adjunct Instructor at the University of the Pacific. She is currently co-teaching the Vestibular Assessment and Treatment courses with Dr. Cha.
- Justin Cha, Au.D. is an alumnus from the University of Pacific Audiology (Class of 2021). He is currently a Clinical Audiologist the BASS Medical Group and Adjunct Instructor at the University of the Pacific. He is currently co-teaching the Vestibular Assessment and Treatment courses with Dr. DeBlauw.
- Melanie Gilbert, Au.D. is a Research Audiologist at the UCSF Sound and Music Perception Lab and Adjunct Instructor at the University of the Pacific. Her expertise is in cochlear implants for both the pediatric and adult populations. She will be co-teaching the Auditory Implants class with Dr. Coulthurst in Fall 2022.
- Sarah Coulthurst, Au.D. is a Cochlear Implant Audiologist and the Director of the Cochlear Implant Team at UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital and Adjunct Instructor at the University of the Pacific. She will be co-teaching the Auditory Implants class with Dr. Gilbert in Fall 2022.